Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the pics of my car so far:

I have the CF parts back like the hood, hatch and fenders and am getting the wing, mid wing and front visor in CF as well. THe rest of the body kit will be whatever Kamanari is making it out of. They are also the ones that make our 5axis kit for the xB's and xD's for 5axis for Toyota. The kit has side exhaust which is what I need so I can have fun at the Roullette table in the back and not get smoked out.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ok! you have my attention :eek: That car is soooo kewl! I want the rear spoiler. On the first gen Xb I could not find a rear spoiller that I liked, but this one is perfect. I cant wait to see the finished photos.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
www.scionpro.com is going to sell these kits, as well as the spoilers seperately. I'll let you know when they go into production.The hatch and hood are from AITracing.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm jealous!! Let me ask you this. Is it wrong to dream about someone else's car?? Please don't tell mine about it. :x

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything has it's price, mine is waiting 8 months to drive a new car, but the good news is that I get to keep making those payments on it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rear Wing

Front Spoiler

Side Skirts

and a back shot

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess I have to drive up and get it now, seems the prototyping stage is done. That's going to be a looong drive

·
Registered
31 Posts
that side exhaust is going to be cool as hell! The front of it looks like an old school locomotive. That thing is going to be one mean machine!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll be picking it up this weekend and then it's time to mod the doors and shave some things and get some paint on the thing.

·
Registered
55 Posts
so where is this build at now? anything on the rest of the lip kit???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts