Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow boxes!! I'm planning to get these wheels for my RS8. I'm also a fan of beefy tires like what the miata people are doing. I was wondering what size tires would best suite my set up. i would like the tire to somewhat look like this pic that i attached. Beefy but also has a stretch to it. This is my daily driven car which has lots of road bumps to pass on my way to work and plus i have a steep driveway. My only 2 valid reasons why i can't go too low. I'm not drop or anything but i would like to get my rims first before i drop it so i have plenty of room to decide what drop i want. Any suggestions will be considered, positive or negative-pls tell me your opinion. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
So, I got tired of the Maas R's and went with some Konig Illusions 235/45/R17

This is my setup, it's kinda beefy. I've got 235/45R17 if that helps you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply bro! btw, what size are your wheels?17x8? the offsets are killin me man, the rims i was looking at are sick is just the offsets might might push the rims outward and will have to roll them fenders...also what offsets are those wheels..thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the beefy tires will look SICK. I also love that look.
Yeah bro! due to my situation i can't really slammed this box so i chose to go beefy like the one i posted..also with my driving habits i don't if the tires would last me in a year..lmao..but yeah, if i can successfully put these combo 16x8 would be great! as of now, nlmotoring is backordered so we all have to wait..do you think these +20 will do just fine or do i have to do some mods to my fender? which i hope i don't have to..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Chrevis- thanks for sharing..i appreciate it..as of now I'm waiting on my Yakima roof rack and will be posting pics once its installed. As soon as wheels are available they will be next in line. thanks guys for the feedback.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.