Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up today, drop the family off at church while I look for parking and what do I see after I park and get out the car? MY XB WAS DEBADGED!!!! Somebody either stole by Scion badge on the rear or it fell of, which I doubt. It looks like all that was holding it is double-sided tape. Does anybody have a spare scion badge from when they de-badged? I would love to take it off your hands. Name a price and if reasonable, I'm in. Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
That is insane! Who would do that anyways? That first one on eBay looks perfect though.

While we are on this subject however, does any one know where I can get the actual "xB" badge? The guy who had my xB before me took it off, but I want it back. :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the link. I put in a bid for the badge. 24 hours later I'm still in shock. What can you possibly get out of taking my scion badge? Had to be some young kid with nothing better to do.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Maybe brougt to you by the same adhesive company that has the contract for New York State registration and inspection stickers. Mine have fallen off twice,and the replacements have fallen off. Taped them on and used wall paper paste. :confused:
I think you got nicked, after all whats cooler- Scion or Mercedes ? or we are part of a cult collection hit list :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
erick182 said:
Thanks for the link. I put in a bid for the badge. 24 hours later I'm still in shock. What can you possibly get out of taking my scion badge? Had to be some young kid with nothing better to do.
Oooh, the haters!!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
erick182 said:
It is probably on a 10 year old Toyota Camray....poor kid wanted a Scion but got Mom's old car instead!

Brewski

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.