Scion XB Forum banner

you have questions and ill have answers

18K views 60 replies 10 participants last post by  xbdetailguy 
#1 · (Edited)
hey guys I've been part of the site for a bit and as my screen name shows yes I'm a professional detailer,From the basics to advanced highspeed polishing wet sanding headlight restoration and even rim repairs. ..I can always offer my advice ima 15yr veteran in the industry from everyday cars to high end exotics to show cars so feel free to ask for advice I'm not trying to sell anyting so don't take it that way I'm here to offer tips to fellow xb owners (I have a 2012 myself) and help you guys with being able to do it yourself. I feel every car enthusist should want to know how and what to use to diy so feel free and ask ill help you all out :)

#30 ·

Attachments

#41 ·
#43 ·
make sure the guy knows what he's doing and actualy does it...$90 is a lil low of a price granted I'm in canada but my cheapest but most popular package is $159.99 for a chemical bath claybar and 2 compounds then a coat of wax... even side jobs at home I wouldn't do this for less than $120 cash no tax as this is 4-5 hrs of work when being done correctly

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#44 ·
He is pretty legit he does our repos for the credit union I work at and just his wash and wax looks great! I am gonna ask him about what compounds and stuff he uses first though

#49 ·
I got a question. I got a white 2012. And I have a problem with those little rust specs all over the car. You know the ones that you see TONS of when you get close. I had a friend of mine take a clay ad and some compound to a small spot to see if it comes off, and it did but it seems like ALOT of work for such a small area. And ideas? Would your $159.99 package take them off?

#51 ·
What's a good product to restore the look of black exterior plastic pieces? I just bought a used Mini Cooper for my daughter and it has black plastic around the fenders. It looks like someone got some wax on it and I want to make it look black again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.